CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Monogram Mania

So this all started with a crayon monogram pin I saw.  "What a great idea for teachers!"  A teacher friend poo-poo'd my idea, stating - "just give them gift cards, they don't want homemade stuff."  I made one for my sister and brother in law (both teachers).  After making them I could not help making some for my son's teachers.  They are too stinkin' cute!  And judging by my sister and BIL's reaction to their gifts (and requests from their teacher friends) I think I made the right decision!

I then wanted to make a monogram for a friend and the babysitter, but crayons no longer seemed appropriate... what about buttons?  I think they came out nicely :-)  Oh yeah, and the grandparents?  "Mimi" and "Papa " monograms were a big hit.  And then, of course, was the surprise, my fiance is being deployed next month, we're now getting married in 11 days, not 7 months!  I made a beach inspired monogram for this crazy couple!










0 comments:

Post a Comment